Guided tour Amsterdam with a private guide
Would you like to visit the city of Amsterdam with a French/English or Dutch speaking guide? Discover the must-sees but also the hidden spots? As a group, as a couple or as a family? Contact us and we are happy to organize for you an unforgettable visit.
Amsterdam is a city that can be visited the whole year through It is a friendly city known for its tolerant atmosphere.
During the walking tour, which lasts about 2 hours, you will discover:
- The historical part (among the red light district)
- The main square of the Dam with its Royal Palace
- A part of the Jewish Quarter with including a visit of a diamond factory(if you wish)
- Hidden spots
- The Beguinage and the flower market
As Amsterdam is a dynamic, surprising and cultural city we can also organize:
- A boat trip on the canals of Amsterdam: A canal trip is really an original way to discover this city that is also known as “The Venice of the North”. This can be organized either by private boat or with the famously popular Dutch canal boats.
- A Guided visit of the Rijksmuseum or the Van Gogh museum
- A guided tour in ‘de Jordaan’, Amsterdam’s bourgeois-bohemian district
- A Guided visit of the Jewish Quarter and the opportunity to visit Anne Frank’s house
- If you are interested in the life of the famous painter Rembrandt, we recommend you a Rembrandt tour
- During a Food tour, you will have your first encounter with famous Dutch delicacies such as the Bitterballen, Herring, Dutch Apple Cake, Cheeses and Beer.
During the visits we can recommend:
- Nice places to drink hot chocolate with a typical Dutch apple pie/or a Dutch aperitif
- Typical restaurants for you lunch and diner
If you want to make the most of your stay/weekend in Amsterdam, why not visit the surrounding areas of Amsterdam? Discover with us the polders, the windmills, the fishing villages and a cheese farm where you can taste the Dutch cheese. It is an unforgettable and very interesting visit which can be done by private car/minivan or coach (for groups).